Friday, October 1, 2010

FRiENDS

[posting a day early]


"There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."  -Proverbs 18:24


Today is my lingerie party.  I am really excited.  I have had several people bail, but I am trying not to let it get to me.  I know that I am going to be there with my true friends.  Tyler and I have been so blessed with the few wonderful friends that we have.  We found out who was truly worth it when Carter was in the hospital.  We were constantly being asked if we needed anything.  I know most people will ask that, but our friends were there the whole time.  Anyone can call themself a friend.  But like the verse says, a true friends sticks by you no matter what.  Those who call and text you everyday just to check on you.  Those who will take time for you.  It is hard to be a true friend nowadays.  Everybody's definition is different.  But our friends are true :). Always there.  Drop what they're doing to come to our rescue.  There isn't much left to say because you cannot explain a true friendship. 


Thank you to: Welsco family, TLC family, Alyson, Ashlyn, the Lumpkin family, the Humphries family, Daniel, Drew, Monica, Kristen Oslin, Kristen Ellis, the Ellis family, the Pinkerton family line, and Tyler's family, along with my family. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment