Friday, October 15, 2010

"The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid." -Psalm 118:6

There are a lot of things people fear.  Different ages focus on different things; are scared of different things.  Love is one thing adults fear.  Being accepted, and being loved for who you really are, are some insecurities.  A lot of people are scared of marriage; committment.  But the more you fear something, the more you respect it.  Tyler and I have said plenty of times that we are a little scared for this, but the excitement over rules the fear.  Our love is strong enough that the fear is not really a big deal.  We know that we are gonna take care of each other. 

When you love someone so much, the fear of losing them is always buried in the back of your mind.  He and I have both lost plenty of loved ones, and to think of losing each other is terrifying.  We know how unexpected life can be.  That's why we make sure we make everyday great!!!  Life wouldn't be complete without each other.

"CAST ALL YOUR WORRIES ON HIM BECAUSE HE CARES FOR YOU." -1 PETER 5:7

We're 22 days away from the wedding.  It's amazing how anxious I am, and how much the stress is getting to me, but it still hasn't really hit me that I'm getting married.  It still doesn't seem real that in 11 months, I found the person I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with.  I'm 21 years old, Tyler 20, and were getiing married 3 weeks before our 1 year anniversary.  It's crazy!! Tyler said he thinks it has hit him but UI don't know.  Maybe it'll hit me the night before, maybe the day of.  Who knows?  But I know I'm ready for these anxiety attacks to go away.  Ready for all this hard work, getting ready in half the time it usually takes to plan a wedding.  Ready to see it all come together.  And ready to be with my husband.

1 comment:

  1. you two are amazing people and you guys will be great together!
    im very excited you've asked hunter and i to be a part of this wonderful journey in you guys life! im glad god blessed with me you two! i love you both soooo much!
    you are perfect for each other and the love that you guys have for each other shows! its great to see two people soo much in love as you and Tyler!

    i cannot wait to see you guys! miss and love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete