Thursday, November 4, 2010

Here & Now- 2 More Days

2 more days!! I can't believe after all that we've been through the past year, that we're finally here now.  About to make the biggest promise we've ever made.  After all this time; all this stress, I am finally calm.  I know that things will be just fine and that our wedding will be just as beautiful as the dreams I've had about it.  I am not worrying about anything else.  Everything will fall into place.  I won't stress about anything.  I'll kick any problems in the face and go on.  9 months of planning.  And it's 2 days away.  Seriously, I can't believe it.  I am excited about having all of our family together and our close friends standing right there with us.  It's a wonderful feeling.  Even our lost loved ones will be there with us.  I'm carrying my dad with me, and we'll have the memorial candles lit in honor of them.  It's gonna be the best day ever!!  Of course we have our critics, but who doesn't?  Nobody sees our love just like we see it.  Nobody lives here to see what goes on day and night.  Only we know what our love means to each other.  I started this blog to follow the words of God to help our relationship grow and marriage successful.  We'll make mistakes, yes.  But like everything else, we have handled it the right way in the end, and learned from each dispute.  This is the one thing in our lives that we can control.  And nobody will come in between that.  We know that with God being the center of our marriage, that we can't fail.  In the presence of God and our loved ones, we're making that promise, and we're going to fulfil it!! We've been through so much crap the past year, and never split once.  We have worked through every problem, supported each other in the hardest times of our lives, and proved our love for each other.  There really isn't much else to explain, or say.  Just really excited and ready to continue my future with the most amazing man.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment