Monday, September 27, 2010

The Start- God in Marriage

"If God is the center of your marriage, it cannot fail." -Lauren Bennett Brewer


That is the best advice I have been given by a friend or family. Everyone advises, "Never go to bed angry" or "always kiss each other goodnight." But next to advice in scripture, this is the best. God knows best. He gives advice that nobody else can give. His opinion and approval are the only ones that matter. I sometimes have difficulties following my heart, but an even harder time following what God has to say. It's easier to go to someone who I can physically hear, rather than the one who I can hear spiritually. Don't get me wrong, I want advice from those who have the experience with marriage.  But nobody's relationship is the same as anyone else's.  Everyone has different obstacles they have to go through.  So God's advice is ultimately the advice we need to be seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment