Friday, October 8, 2010

0UR F0UR-LEGGED PRiDE & J0Y



I've never been a cat person.  The, now almost invisible, scar under my eye, should say enough.  But my mom called me one morning and said someone had kittens outside Wal-Mart and asked if we wanted one.  I said sure, not really thinking about me wanting it, but more Tyler wanting one.  I was just going to let her pick one out, but I decided to go myself.  Tyler didn't know I had left.  I got there and it took me about 10 minutes to pick out our baby.  He is a big boy now.  Still just as hyper as he was in the beginning.  But I brough home the one that the man said was the most playful.  No kidding.  He is still playful!! He isn't aftraid of anyone.  He never meets a stranger,  This video was taken soon after we got him.  I have sooo many videos and pictures of him.  He is our baby.  He is our 4 legged son.  He knows just when we need love, when we're upset.  He will cuddle up to you in the bed at night just like a baby.  And he loves being held like one.  We love him so much.  Always someone to talk to :)  Mommy and Daddy loves you JJ!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you all including JJ..
    and i have JJ and best freind and a girl freind.. haha

    We will see you all soon!! Hunter and I love you!

    ReplyDelete