Monday, October 4, 2010

LiVE, LAUGH, & L0VE

"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." -Psalm 17:22


It seems that no matter how early I go to bed, or how good I sleep, I am so tired when I get up for work in the morning.  I wake up 20 minutes before I have to be there.  But, when I get about half way there, I am ready to go inside and see all, or mostly all, those smiling faces :)


There are so many bad things in the world today, that making someone laugh could be the best thing that happens to them all day.  I usually always have a smile on my face when I'm at work.  But how could I not?  I love these kids so much!! They really do make my days wonderful.  Even on bad days, I can always make someone smile.  They think everything is funny.  The smallest things can make one happy.  Whether its coloring a picture with them, drawing houses for them to color, doing a puzzle, having them call the HOGS on Fridays before games, swinging them on the playground, so many more things!!


And I haven't even mentioned my babies.. That's a guaranteed smile!! Those priceless looks, grabbing the cribs and swaying back and forth trying to dance.  Climbing all over Kylea and I.  They are so funny :) Just like elderly people just want someone to talk to, kids just want someone to play with.  And it's the best feeling ever knowing your there to provide such a rewarding service.


Tyler doesn't really talk much about his job.  Idk why.  But it seems like everyday I have a story to tell him.  He has been up there a couple times to see what I do.  The other day, he came up there to get my paycheck and we were all doing the macarina.  I think he saw just how much I enjoy my job.  He and I are so much happier now that we both have jobs we love going to.  It brought the stress of that part waaaayy down.  When we both worked at Target, we hardly saw each other for a couple months.  It's been great!!


Got a little of course there, but the point, is Tyler and I are happy with our jobs, basically.  And that's a very important thing semi-outside of our marriage, that has a lot to do with our happiness inside our marriage.  THE SMALLEST THINGS CAN MAKE YOU SMILE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment