Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TR0UBLES & HARDSHiPS

"Sadness and gladness succeed each other." -Anon

Last night was a rough night.  Today has been a rough day.  Things feel like they are falling apart.  But I know they aren't.  We are just stressing too much.  But everything that's been going on is catching up with us.  But I guess we have to figure out what's gonna help us get over this hump, and I think the best answer is time and patience.  So answers I guess.  Often times, I get upset and then after I cry it off, I am better and I can go back to how I was before.  Crying is my way of letting go of stress in little bits.  And that's how it's always been.  Tyler has different ways of handling stuff, but when it finally builds up enough, he'll break.  But when we're sad together, it's just like the quote says, our sadness will run into gladness before you know it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment