Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Indescribable Gift

"Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift." -2 Corinthians 9:15

Today is October 6.  Tyler and I are a month away from making the biggest promise we can to each other.  Part of me is a little nervous, just because I don't like being the center of attention, but the rest of me is VERY excited.  I thank God everyday for sending him to me.  He is my indescribable gift.  I have been blessed with some many wonderful days with him.  We've had bumps along the way, of course, but we every bit has been worth it.  Everyday, there has been a laugh or a smile.  I am amazed that it only took a few months for us to know that we wanted this.  People criticize and criticize about that.  But I konw what unhappiness looks like.  I don't stay in denial.  I've seen too many people in my life get hurt, that I won't make the same mistakes.  Time isn't what determines love.  It's how you spend that time with each other.  I wouldn't change a thing we've been through.  Each day, each fight, each obstacle- a learning experience.  Tyler is my best friend; the one I tell everything [almost..lol], and the one I run to.  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment