Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DECiSi0NS

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." -Proverbs 16:9

"Listen to advice and accept instuction and in the end you will be wise." -Proverbs 19:20

Here lately, I've had problems with people giving me advice.  I know it's human nature for people to interject their opinion whether you ask or not.  But I am having a big problem with it.  I haven't been able to tell anyone how I feel about it without them getting upset.  But nobody likes to hear the same thing TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME.  I don't give advice to people unless they ask for it.  I don't want to be the kind of person that I get annoyed by.  But for anyone that is reading this, I DON'T MIND ADVICE but usually when I am upset, that's not what I want to hear.  I can't even vent anymore without someone making it worse.  I don't get annoyed at my family as much as my friends, because they respect me enough to listen, and give me advice only when I seek it.  Giving advice out of turn DOES NOT help a situation whenever someone is upset.  And people have a hard time understanding that.  I don't know how else to say it without repeating myself.  But again, if I want advice, ILL ASK FOR IT.  This is mine and Tyler's marriage.  No friend of mine will walk in between that.  I have seen friends come between relationships, but this is a marriage.  It's a little more serious.  There is obviously no way I can get my point across to anyone, no matter how calm I am, but I guess I'm just going to have to ignore it.  I just ask that people respect our wishes, and stay out of our personal problems, and things that should be just me and him dealing with.  TRUST that if we need your help, WE'LL ASK!!! Love you all, I promise!! :)

"The LORD will always guide you." -Isaiah 58:11

"I will istruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you,: says the LORD. -Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment